WikiCamps Australia is a great application. With it, you can easily find campsites, caravan parks, and backpacker hostels around the country. Plus, the app features user-generated content that helps you to decide where to go and what to do on your next camping trip! The Aus App Awards team will look at how this application came to be one of Australia’s greatest homegrown app successes.
1. WikiCamps is easy to use – just enter your camping location and the app does the rest (People have even said it’s the best thing you’ll spend money on while camping!)
2. WikiCamps includes all the information you need for each campsite, from facilities and amenities to GPS coordinates
3. The app has an offline mode, so you can still use it even if you’re out of cell range
4. You can find campsites near you or by your destination
5. WikiCamps is regularly updated with new information by a team of dedicated campers
If you’re looking for a great camping app that is both simple and easy to use, WikiCamps is the perfect option. With its intuitive GPS locating feature, you can easily find campsites near you or in any location around the globe. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that WikiCamps was made right here in Australia – bonus points for supporting local businesses! Are there any other Australian-made applications that you love? Reach out to us at the Australian App Awards Contact Page.
If you’re a creative, marketer or developer, the Australian App Awards should be on your radar. The awards recognise excellence in mobile app development, and there are plenty of categories to enter. So what awards can you win? Read on to find out.
So, if you’re feeling a little down about not winning an award for your app, don’t worry – there are plenty of other awards out there that you can aim for. The Australian App Awards have a range of categories to enter, so no matter what your app does or who developed it, you’re sure to find an accolade that’s perfect for you. If you think your app has what it takes to win one (or more) of these awards, get in touch with the Aus App Awards team today and start the registration process. We can’t wait to see all the amazing apps Australia has to offer!
So, you’ve decided you want to learn a new language. Congratulations! But the question is, how do you go about it? With so many different applications and methods to choose from, it can be hard to know where to start. Luckily, we’re here to help. In this post, we’ll outline some of the best applications for learning a new language. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced speaker, there’s sure to be something here for you. So read on and get started today!
Duolingo boasts 500 million users. It was the most popular language-learning application on the app store and you can learn languages like Spanish, French, Arabic and Chinese.
One of my personal favourites – Mango has a lot more languages available such as Farsi, Kazakh, Malay and many more!
Another one of my favourites – Pimsleur uses traditional means of learning through listening and repetition.
Rosetta Stone is one of the most awarded language learning applications in the world. It is known for being highly effective with some users saying they’ve become fluent in 3 months.
Toucan is a browser extension that lets you learn a language while simply browsing the internet.
So, whether you’re looking to learn a new language for work or travel, want to be able to converse with your in-laws or just need a way to keep the kids quiet on long car journeys, there’s an app out there that can help. We’ve taken a look at some of the best language learning apps available and we’re excited to share our findings with you. Check out our top five picks below and start learning today!
At the Australian App Awards (or Oz App Awards) we want to vote for the best applications. Is there a language application we haven’t covered? Let us know here!
Everyone wants to be productive even if it’s in their spare time or actually working. Streaks by Crunchy Bagel does just that. Founded by South Australian Quentin Zervaas, Streaks is a productivity app. Whether it is walking the dog or eating a healthy meal, Streaks lets you track all tasks in your day and holds you accountable
The Australian App Awards is a celebration of the best and brightest in app development from our sunburnt country. If you’re an Aussie developer with an app that wows, make sure you enter as soon as possible! And if you just can’t get enough of great apps, be sure to check out the rest of the nominees for this year’s awards. There are some real gems in there – we promise you won’t be disappointed.
The Australian App Awards are the newest kids on the block. We are starting from the ground up, by giving Australian developers, designers and creatives the chance to win awards against their peers. But a major question is: how do the Australian App Awards work? We’re here to remove the confusion around this with this blog!
1. Awards categories
2. Award winners
Award Winners are notified via email and blog post. We will let you know when you’ve won an award and send you through the HTML snippet to show the world.
3. Criteria for judging
There are four main criteria for judging:
It is important to balance all these items when delivering a project which is why we decided to make these the criteria. All these items are taken into consideration when deciding the winners.
4. Benefits of winning an award
There are plenty of benefits for winning an award. Firstly it gives credibility to your project. Secondly it provides fantastic back links on the internet. There are multiple levels of awards such as Bronze, Silver and Gold.
5. How to nominate an app for an award
Use the process at the Australian App Awards. Submit a site and fill out all the information. The more information the better!
6. The process of judging apps
There will be a panel of judges who will decide whether your application wins an awards.
If you’re an Australian developer with a great app, it’s easy to nominate yourself for the Australian App Awards. Just head over to our website and submit your site. We love apps here at the Australian App Awards, so we can’t wait to see what you come up with!
There are a lot of app awards out there. But which ones are the best? Well, we have searched high and low and have come up with the definitive list of the top app awards in Australia! Unfortunately, without us there isn’t any possible App Awards. However, we have scoured the internet to find the best app awards in Australia that serve an international scale. So without further ado, here they are!
1. There are many mobile app awards to choose from, but some are more prestigious than others: This goes without saying but there are plenty of awards out there!
2. The Google Play Awards are a great place to start – they recognize the best Android apps of the year: In fact – an Australian company won it in 2021 with the application Laughscape! That is a fantastic achievement from all invovled.
3. The Webby Awards are another well-known award show that celebrates the best in web design and technology. The Webby Awards are known as the leading international awards honouring excellence on the internet. Although it serves more than just applications, it does the trick!
4. If you’re looking for an international award, the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is a good option: The Cannes Lions is a fantastic way to get international traction.
5. Finally, don’t forget about industry-specific awards – like the Crunchies Awards for tech startups or the Game Developers Conference (GDC) Awards for video game developers
6. The Australian App Awards: Look – we had to plug ourselves here okay? We are the leading App Awards in Australia for a reason
So, if you’re an Australian app developer with a fantastic new app to show off, what are you waiting for? The Australian App Awards is the perfect opportunity to get your work recognised by your peers and the industry at large. With categories catering to all types of apps, there’s no excuse not to enter – check out the nominees here and start preparing your submission today!
Don’t you love it when your friends tell you that your website looks great and they’re not just being nice? It feels good to know that all of the efforts you put into creating your website was worth it. And one way to really find out if your website is great is to enter it into a website award contest!
There are many different website award contests out there, so how do you know which one is right for you? And even more importantly, how do you convince your boss or client to let you enter? This is where the Australian App Awards comes in. We provide awards for websites and applications, with a focus on Australia.
Why enter my website into a website award?
1. I’m a small business owner and could use the extra publicity
2. My website is well-designed and easy to navigate
3. I update my website regularly with fresh content
4. My website provides valuable information to my visitors
5. I have a strong social media presence (once you have an award you can boost your social media presence!)
6. My website is responsive, meaning it looks good on all devices
If you’re looking for an opportunity to show off your website design skills and have a chance to win some awards, the Australian App Awards is just what you need. This competition is open to anyone with a great idea and an even better website. So, put on your creativity cap and enter today! And who knows? You could be the next big thing in app development. Have you started working on your entry yet?