Do you have an app idea that you’re just bursting to bring to life? Are you unsure of where to start or how to get started? Don’t worry, you’re not alone! Creating an app from scratch can seem daunting, but with a little planning and some help from the right people, it can be easier than you think. In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the basics of starting your own app development process – so read on and get ready to make your dream a reality!
1. Figure out what your app does and who your target audience is
2. Do some research to see if there are any similar apps on the market
3. Create a prototype of your app and test it with users. A fantastic tool to use is Figma
4. Register as a business entity and set up a bank account
5. Find an app development company or do it yourself
6. Market your app to potential users
It’s time to get started on your app idea! Follow the simple steps we outlined and you could be well on your way to having a successful application in the Aus App Awards. Don’t forget, if you ever have any questions or need help along the way, our team is here for you. Good luck and happy development!