There are a lot of app awards out there. But which ones are the best? Well, we have searched high and low and have come up with the definitive list of the top app awards in Australia! Unfortunately, without us there isn’t any possible App Awards. However, we have scoured the internet to find the best app awards in Australia that serve an international scale. So without further ado, here they are!
1. There are many mobile app awards to choose from, but some are more prestigious than others: This goes without saying but there are plenty of awards out there!
2. The Google Play Awards are a great place to start – they recognize the best Android apps of the year: In fact – an Australian company won it in 2021 with the application Laughscape! That is a fantastic achievement from all invovled.
3. The Webby Awards are another well-known award show that celebrates the best in web design and technology. The Webby Awards are known as the leading international awards honouring excellence on the internet. Although it serves more than just applications, it does the trick!
4. If you’re looking for an international award, the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity is a good option: The Cannes Lions is a fantastic way to get international traction.
5. Finally, don’t forget about industry-specific awards – like the Crunchies Awards for tech startups or the Game Developers Conference (GDC) Awards for video game developers
6. The Australian App Awards: Look – we had to plug ourselves here okay? We are the leading App Awards in Australia for a reason
So, if you’re an Australian app developer with a fantastic new app to show off, what are you waiting for? The Australian App Awards is the perfect opportunity to get your work recognised by your peers and the industry at large. With categories catering to all types of apps, there’s no excuse not to enter – check out the nominees here and start preparing your submission today!